Who we are
CN Glass Limited are a business that supply goods and services to trade, retail and commercial organisations. The website www.cnglass.co.uk or any other website owned or operated by us (the “Website) is owned and operated by CN Glass Ltd and the expressions “CN Glass”, “CNG”, “we”, “us” and “our” mean CN Glass Ltd whose registered office is Norton House, Beaumont Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1SD.
We take the privacy of the clients seriously. We are keen to obtain, retain and process information (including your personal and sensitive data) in accordance with the applicable legislation, including the Data Protection Act 1998 & the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We respect your right to privacy and we understand that, as a client of CN Glass Ltd you prefer to control your own personal information and preferences. For this reason, we may ask you to register or to provide personal information and preferences when you visit certain areas of our website or when we request information from you using alternative methods.
What is our legal basis for processing your information?
Our legal basis is “Legitimate Interests”. We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- To deliver our products and services
- To contact you regarding the products or services that you have requested
- Where the process enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To carry out auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and enhance the services we provide
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To transfer your details (including account details) to relevant third parties, public bodies, industry organisations and regulators as reasonably required for the operation of our business
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertisements
- To disclose your details to government and associated organisations as required by law
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. If you require any information on what personal data we hold on you please email email@example.com
How long do we hold your data?
All of our employees are subject to obligations of confidentiality regarding information which they have access to in the course of their employment including the personal information of customers. All personal information is held in secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files. We take steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
It may be necessary for us to maintain our records for a number of years. However, when information is no longer required, we will destroy records containing personal information securely.
You have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to notify us of any inaccuracies. You have the right to rectify, restrict, erase, transfer to another controller, withdraw consent, access data held or object to processing your data.
If you would like to obtain a copy of your personal information, please write to us. You will need to verify your identity and specify what information you require.
The Data Protection Compliance Officer
CN Glass Limited
Please enclose your postal address.
If you wish to know more about your rights, please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office Website at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/.